Well....my initial licensing visit went well! A few small things to fix up and I can send in my application to be licensed! I am looking forward to opening on September 1, 2012!
What sets A CHILD's Haven apart?
- ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING! (I have so many fun and exciting plans.....I can't wait to get started! Never a dull moment around here!!! :)
- CHILD DIRECTED THEMES AND ACTIVITIES (your child's interests and needs will determine upcoming themes and lessons)
- A READING TREE! What better place to read a book then a welcoming willow tree?
- ASQ questionnaires for all children birth to age 6. Ages and Stages Questionnaires are great tools to determine if your child's development is on schedule.
- ON SITE FIELD TRIPS (a big yard to explore mixed with fun props leads to endless "field trip" possiblities!)
- THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! (The learning environment and structure with the small group size and lots of individual attention)
- SPECIAL NEEDS EXPERIENCE (I have children with Type 1 diabetes and Celiac disease so if your children are dealing with these or other health issues be assured that their needs will be closely monitored!)
- THIS BLOG! (The purpose of this blog is to share our daily news and activities with parents of children in the CHILD's Haven family. In addition....a place for providers to share and inspire each other to offer the highest quality of care for families everywhere!