What sets A CHILD's Haven apart?
- ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING! (I have so many fun and exciting plans.....I can't wait to get started! Never a dull moment around here!!! :)
- CHILD DIRECTED THEMES AND ACTIVITIES (your child's interests and needs will determine upcoming themes and lessons)
- A READING TREE! What better place to read a book then a welcoming willow tree?
- ASQ questionnaires for all children birth to age 6. Ages and Stages Questionnaires are great tools to determine if your child's development is on schedule.
- ON SITE FIELD TRIPS (a big yard to explore mixed with fun props leads to endless "field trip" possiblities!)
- THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! (The learning environment and structure with the small group size and lots of individual attention)
- SPECIAL NEEDS EXPERIENCE (I have children with Type 1 diabetes and Celiac disease so if your children are dealing with these or other health issues be assured that their needs will be closely monitored!)
- THIS BLOG! (The purpose of this blog is to share our daily news and activities with parents of children in the CHILD's Haven family. In addition....a place for providers to share and inspire each other to offer the highest quality of care for families everywhere!
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Schick Hydro Silk - review
I was given the chance to try the Schick Hydro Silk razor and I love it! I had my doubts at first because I am use to my current razor having a gel that gets a bit slimy when wet (which I didn't much mind before because it was doing its job). When I used the Hydro Silk razor I didn't feel the water activated moisturizer but after I was out of the shower, and now two days later I can feel it! My legs are still soft and smooth....the moisturizer definitely hydrated my skin! The 5 Curve-sensing blades give a nice clean close shave too.
I also like the simple holder that comes in the starter kit. It is just a small plastic holder attached to a suction cup that you set the razor in. But it is an improvement from the big box holder I received with my last razor (I didn't even put that in my shower....too big and bulky). The Schick Hydro Silk holder is small and blends into my white shower wall so you barely notice it.
I received this product for free as a Bzz Agent and my reviews are honest.