Read to your child every day!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween fun






 There are so many fun activities to do for Halloween.  I have recently discovered these magnet pages you can use on a cookie sheet, fridge, or magnet board. (I picked up one of the drip pans from Walmart and attached it to my wall with velcro strips).  I found a couple of magnet sheets here: http://www.makinglearningfun.com/themepages/PumpkinMagnetPages.htm

I also created a simple pumpkin magnet sheet that can be used to create jack-o-lanterns using the circular magnets.  You can find my make a face pumpkin and download it for free here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Make-a-pumpkin-face-magnet-sheet


 Today we finished up our adorable little spiders.  We painted the styrofoam balls yesterday and they were not quite dry in the afternoon so we added the eyes and legs today.  P loves his little spider!








 I will post more of our Halloween activities and crafts over the next couple of weeks.  Stop by again soon to see what we have been up to!


No comments:

Post a Comment